Friday 19 July 2013

Finding lost objects with the help of numerology.


Finding lost objects with the help of numerology.

 Numerology is a science of patterns and cycles.
  
Every action you take and every observation you make, whether consciously, or distractedly, is permanently stored somewhere in your subconscious. Numerology is a science of patterns and cycles.

When a car passes by while you are talking to someone, the car may take up no more than a blur in your peripheral vision. Yet, it is recorded and stored permanently. It happened, your eye caught it and sent the information to the brain, and there it leaves an imprint. This is the case whether you have a good memory or not. Your ability to retrieve such information is another matter entirely. In theory, it is possible to remember at a much later date, the license-plate number of the aforementioned car. In fact, this kind of thing is commonly achieved with the help of hypnosis. Numerology can help you to take advantage of the vast storage room of information your subconscious contains by offering you a unique retrieval system.

Let's say, you have lost a ring. The only thing you know for sure is that you were there when you last had the ring in your possession. Perhaps it fell out of your pocket, which caused a barely noticeable decrease in weight, or made a quiet "plink" when it hit the carpet and rolled under the couch.Or you put it somewhere and forgot it. Whatever happened, you do not discover the loss of your ring until several days later.The moment you lost the ring, however, is stored in your subconscious. The way to tap into that source is by exercising your subconscious.

How to Find Your Lost Object Number.

Concentrate on the lost object, and then scribble a nine-digit number on a piece of paper. Add the nine digits together, but do not reduce them to a single digit.

For example, if you scribbled down the number 934710138, which totals to 36, look under 36 to find out where to look for your lost object.

Next, look for that number in the listing below.
(The numbers 1 through 5 do not apply.)

6 Lost Object number
It is near cleaning materials or foot gear. Be careful not to blame someone else.

7 Lost Object number
It is near items of clothing.

8 Lost Object number
Someone you dislike will deliver it to you.

9 Lost Object number
It is in the possession of a young person, but this person is not aware of that. It will be presented toyou innocently as a gift.

10 Lost Object number
Look for it in the room you occupy most during your waking hours; not necessarily in your own house.

11 Lost Object number
The object is close to a large body of water, such as a lake, pond, or ocean.

12 Lost Object number
It is in a safe place, and you will find it while looking for something else. It is better not to look for it now.

13 Lost Object number
It is in you clothes closet, possibly in a box containing shoes or a hat.

14 Lost Object number
It is under water. You may need a plumber to recover it. If the object is made of cloth, look among your umbrellas, coats, and head or neckwear.

15 Lost Object number
It is near animals or items kept for animals. A child will be involved with the recovery of the object.

16 Lost Object number
Without being consciously aware of it, you desired to lose it -- permanently.

17 Lost Object number
It is close to expensive items stored in a small place.

18 Lost Object number
It is near soft objects, pillows, clothing, towels, or blankets. You will find it and lose it again. You will not retrieve it the second time.

19 Lost Object number
It is near your house, but not near water. Look around dry dirt or sand.

20 Lost Object number
It is close to water inside the house. Look near the sink, in the bathroom, or around the water heater.

21 Lost Object number
You will find it in a small storage area, possibly a file cabinet. Also, look in your briefcase or purse.

22 Lost Object number
You will find it shortly, possibly through a dream.

23 Lost Object number
It is not far from where you are at this time. Look under or inside furniture.

24 Lost Object number
Look in places where you used to store it in the past. Also, ask other members of the household to look for it; they have a better chance of retrieving it.

25 Lost Object number
It is surrounded by something white, or a source of light. It is not far away from you.

26 Lost Object number
An older man, probably a relative, knows where to find it, but is not aware that your are looking for it.

27 Lost Object number
It's in the garage, possibly inside a car. It is damaged.

28 Lost Object number
Someone else has found it and is unwilling to surrender it to the rightful owner. This is a Karmic Lesson in detachment.

29 Lost Object number
Someone close to you will return it to you. This person is either much older than you are, or is a very young child.

30 Lost Object number
You lost the object while you were enjoying yourself in the company of children, probably during a creative endeavor. Look among toys or art materials.

31 Lost Object number
It is near moving water, not far from the house. You will find it.

32 Lost Object number
It is in a high place, probably outside the house or on a window ledge.

33 Lost Object number
It is near a religious artefact that has been stored. Also look where you store Christmas decorations.

34 Lost Object number
It is near a light or heat source in your house or in your place of work.

35 Lost Object number
It is near running water inside the house. It is not visible without moving other items.


36 Lost Object number
It is in the possession of someone close to you. Look in the closets and storage places of other members of your household.

37 Lost Object number
Look near a religious artefact in your house or in the house to the east of you.

38 Lost Object number
It was lost on your way to a place you visit regularly, such as a grocery store, a friend's home in the neighbourhood, or your place of work. It is visible and in the open.

39 Lost Object number
It is in a high place. The items surrounding it are related to play or creative activities.

40 Lost Object number
It is surrounded by soft material, possibly as a form of safekeeping and protection.

41 Lost Object number
It is low in a closet or near foot gear.

42 Lost Object number
It is in a place where cooking is done, probably not your own house. Call restaurants or other places you visited.

43 Lost Object number
It is near a place of rest, a bed or a lounge. It may also be between folded sheets or blankets.

44 Lost Object number
The object is in a dirty place, or in a part of the house that is being remodeled, and it will be found by a worker.

45 Lost Object number
You pass it closely every day. Keep your eyes open.

46 Lost Object number
Ask a co-worker, in particular one you feel close to. Wait a few days from now before asking.

47 Lost Object number
More than one person is aware of the location of the object. One is a liar. Question your subordinates.

48 Lost Object number
It is close to water or cooking utensils. Also look in any place you store alcoholic beverages.

49 Lost Object number
Don't bother looking for it. The chances of finding it are remote, and it has already been badly damaged.

50 Lost Object number
It has been moved since you lost it. Look inside carrying cases of vehicles of transportation.

51 Lost Object number
It is in a church or another place of worship. It may also be in a place of healing, such as a hospital.

52 Lost Object number
At least one person has handled the object since you lost it, probably someone you have never met,
but who is close to someone you know well.

53 Lost Object number
You are going on a trip, and you will receive it upon your return. It will be found during your absence.

54 Lost Object number
It is carried around or otherwise being transferred from one place to another. Recovery is certain,
But it will take some time.

55 Lost Object number
It was displaced by the movement of water. You will find it when you least expect it.

56 Lost Object number
Retrace your steps now. Even when you lost it several days ago, you passed by it a short while later.
Water is nearby.

57 Lost Object number
You lost it, and you will find it during sporting activities. In particular, look in the pants pockets of
Sport gear.

58 Lost Object number
You are the victim of someone's greed or anger. Your chances of getting it back are slim.

59 Lost Object number
It is in a dry and dark place, probably a small cabinet. Look around food or cooking utensils.


60 Lost Object number
There is no chance of recovery.

61 Lost Object number
Look in the cellar or in some other place underneath the house. It is exposed to the elements.

62 Lost Object number
You lost it a considerable distance from the house, and you will not recover it.

63 Lost Object number
The object is in a forgotten place of storage, surrounded by items you have not laid eyes on in some
Time.

64 Lost Object number
There is no need to look for it. You will find it when you clean or reorganize your house.

65 Lost Object number
You will pass by it in the next few hours. Your chances of finding it, however, are not good.

66 Lost Object number
Thievery is the cause of your loss. The person who took it has a physical problem; either the hand or the foot is damaged.

67 Lost Object number
A younger family member, probably female, will find it and return it.

68 Lost Object number
It was lost twice. Someone has retrieved it, and lost it before returning it to you. That someone will
not admit to this. A third person will find it and return it.

69 Lost Object number
It is a considerable distance from your house. Call friends or relatives you visited not too long ago. It was found, but the honest finder does not know that it is yours.

70 Lost Object number
You did not lose it. It is simply mislaid. Look near study materials. Think!

71 Lost Object number
The object is close by. You will find it when you relax. It is near printed material.

72 Lost Object number
Look in vases, bowls, or other containers that have an open top.

73 Lost Object number
You should involve the police or another official. It was most likely taken from you.

74 Lost Object number
It will be returned to you by someone whom you have not respected, or whom you have treated with some injustice.

75 Lost Object number
It will be returned to you, but it will be damaged.

76 Lost Object number
It is in the kitchen or pantry. Look near flour products.

77 Lost Object number
Don't spend too much time searching. It will be found and returned to you only after you do the potential finder a favor.

78 Lost Object number
It is near animals. It is damaged, and the chances of recovery are not good.

79 Lost Object number
It is in a tin can or other metal container.

80 Lost Object number
It was locked away with other items and it is now in a container inside another container. You will find It when you are not looking.

81 Lost Object number
It went out with the garbage; you will not be able to retrieve it. It's covered by dirt, and it will soon Disintegrate.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I lost my my husband's gold chain with locket along with gold ring .olz help how i 'll find

      Delete
  2. How to find missing persons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the psychics. I hope you find the person you're looking for soon enough

      Delete
  3. I have lost some of my gold jewels on february 6th 2019,please tell me if its stolen or misplaced

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lost my gold bangles and chain which i remember keeping in my closet. Please help me how to find

    ReplyDelete
  5. Respected Sir,
    My name is anju..i lost my bangle (8gm) last december 2018..which taken by my 5 friends. can u please share the details ..is it sold ..who took my bangle.i dont want to return..want to know who took that bangle. is it possible to share the 5 pics of girls..to identify.. pls reply sir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respected Sir,
    I am a teacher and tutor.I had kept around sixty thousand rupees in a pink purse few days before puja for medical expense.It vanished from my hand bag on5th september 2019(saturday) as if into thin air...the zip of the bag was closed and it was in my arms all the time...i had been out for depositing it...I am very depressed as I had accumulated it after several months of hardwork and tuition...I do not have my father who expired in 2017(feb) and my mom is sick...my sis is dependent on me...pls help me find out my purse...is it stolen or is it somewhere within my house?!!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have lost my gold jewelry.. Plz tell me where I find that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesterday i lost my gold chain.pls help me to find it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have lost my BlackBerry jacket it is in someone hand how can't i find it

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have lost some important papers in my house please help me to find out. ..it's really important.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have lost some important papers in my house please help me to find out. ..it's really important.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What to do? I got 38 my ring used to slip out of my finger due to weight loss. I feel like dying😢my marriage ring gifted by my mom. Really really guilty😢

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pls contact Mr sreeram shastri 7842431344

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir i have lost my gold bangles plz plz plz help me to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir I have lost my gold chain in our home. Please help and find out...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh noo I've lost my specs and I'm a student attending online class...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir I have lost my14sovern jewels and 8990rupes money in the bus on March 10 2021. Please help and find out...

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  20. ok so i lost a part of my gold earring and i feel very guilty because my uncle and dad bought it for me
    im a young student and was out for swimming lessons today and after i showered, my mum noticed that a part of my gold earrings disappeared.
    I had my earring the day before yesterday bc of pictures but not anymore

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi , Iam not able to find my gold chain, I don’t know when I lost it as I used to keep it my purse but now missing.plz help

    ReplyDelete
  22. I lost my gold bangles. Would you be able to help me find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here don't know including bangle I had one locket 1 mangasutra m really disturbed

      Delete
  23. I lost my service book its look like passport very essential document please help me to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I lost my wedding ring please please help me to find it

    ReplyDelete
  25. My mummy mangalsutra is missing since 31 march 2022 anybody can help us finding whether it is lost or stolen

    ReplyDelete
  26. I lost my necklace ...anybody can help us finding whether it is lost or stolen or can I get back my necklace

    ReplyDelete